This Is Peru!

This Is Peru!

May 18, 2012

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!! (yesterday)‏

Hey everyone!
 
Well, it was great to hear from all of you! Looks like I called at a good time! There isn't much to say, I just hope that everyone is doing well! I was thinking that if you are going to send a last package, that maybe you could include a tie or something for my comp (and maybe for me!), and maybe something for my pensionista and her husband? Just a thought. And let me know when you figure things out for Weber State, so that we can get me signed up for classes once and for all!
 
I keep working hard here, even though there are trials, I know that they are to teach me and help me grow. I am hoping to find a family this week that we may teach, and help them to come unto Christ. Keep us in your prayers, we need them now more than ever!
 
Love,
Elder Christensen
 

No comments:

Post a Comment